Who is it for:-
Businesses with turnover less than £30,000
Sole Traders, Partnerships & Limited Companies
Businesses who are not registered for VAT
Businesses with a limited number of transactions who require compliance with HMRC
What’s included for Sole Traders & Partnerships:-
- Self Assessment Tax Return prepared and submitted to HMRC
- Preparation of year-end accounts
- Computation of your Personal Tax Liabilities
- Advice and guidance on how much tax you need to pay and when
- Monthly Payroll for one director (Additional cost for Weekly payrolls or additional staff members or directors)
- Payroll year end return
- Direct dealing from Tax Magic with HMRC on your behalf
- Email, phone and ‘face to face’ support throughout the year
What’s also included for Limited Companies:-
- Preparation and completion of Companies House annual return
- Corporation Tax Return, preparation and submission to HMRC
- Computation of Corporation Tax Liability
What does it cost?
Sole Trader £250, Partnership (2 partners) £300, Limited Company £350
Is there anything else I need to know?
All of our prices are based on all bookkeeping activities being up to date for the Tax year end. Bookkeeping services are available from Tax Magic at an additional cost. We are happy to provide you with a bespoke quote based upon your exact requirements, please call for further details
How do I find out more?
Call us now to discuss any questions you may have and find out how to proceed